The ability of the Foundation to respond to the increasing financial need of the college students in the community depends, more than ever, on the support of individuals, groups, organizations and businesses in the Attleboro community who recognize the value of higher education and generously encourage its pursuit.
As a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, the Foundation depends upon community support in the form of donations to continue the Interest-Free Loan Program and the administration of scholarship grants.
Won’t you help us…
- To continue the Interest-Free Loan Program for college students?
- To administer scholarship grants for the community?
- To be a central information center for the community scholarships?
- To make a difference?
PLEASE DONATE NOW
Donating is easy. Your tax-deductible contribution in any amount may be made payable to the Attleboro Scholarship Foundation, Inc. and sent to 89 North Main Street, P.O. Box 1666, Attleboro, MA 02703. All contributions are very appreciated.
Scholarship establishment is a very easy process through the Foundation. The Attleboro Scholarship Foundation currently administers over 80 scholarships for:
- Local service clubs and organizations such as the Attleboro Rotary Club, the Attleboro Lions Club, the Attleboro Lodge of Elks #1014 and the former Kiwanis Club of Greater Attleboro.
- Local companies such as Brainin Advance Industries and Sensata Technologies.
- AHS graduating classes – AHS Class of 1935, 1945, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1951 and 1952.
- Memorial scholarships in memory of departed teachers and loved ones.
- Many high school organizations and individuals.
Thank you for your consideration!